《绝望的主妇》精讲382(在线收听

So you're just not gonna talk to me, is that it?

你就打算不跟我说话了,是么?

Fine. I don't need to talk.

行啊,那我也不说了。

Okay. Yes, I had a little affair.

行了,对! 我是偷了点情。

It wasn't the best thing to do, and I'm not proud of it.

这不是什么好事,我也脸上无光。

But it's not the worst thing that could have happened.

但这也没什么大不了的啊。

Nobody died.

谁也没死了啊!

Oh, don't be such a martyr, Carlos.

哦,别跟个烈士似的,Carlos。

Okay, it takes two people.

一个巴掌拍不响。

How many times did you go off on your little business trips and leave me alone?

你没完没了的出差把我一个人丢在家里。

See, so technically, you cheated, too.

所以也可以说你也偷情了。

It's just your mistress was your work.

只不过你的小情人是工作。

No, okay. That was a stretch. I'm sorry.

别走,好吧。我有点瞎扯了,对不起。

Carlos, wait! Come back. Look, I wanna start over.

Carlos别走,回来,我想从头来过。

We're gonna have a baby.

我们就要有孩子了。

Isn't that what you always wanted?

你不是一直想要当爸爸么?

Carlos, wait!

Carlos,等等。

I said I was sorry and I love you!

我说了对不起了,我爱你。

What more do you want?!

你还想要我怎么样?

I want a paternity test.

我想要你做亲子鉴定。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jwdzfjj/524484.html