《绝望的主妇》精讲383(在线收听

Hi. Uh, I need a paternity test.

你好,我需要一份亲子鉴定。

Well, we'll just schedule you for an exam.

好,那我们为你安排一次检查。

Oh, no, no. I-I don't need to take a test.

哦,不用,不用,我不需要做检查,我很确定。

I am just trying to reassure my husband of what I know is true in my heart.

我只是想安慰我的丈夫一下。

So if you could just slip me someone else's test results,

所以你要能给我顺一份别人的检查结果,

I could make my own.

我可以自己做一份。

I got Photoshop for Christmas.

圣诞节我得了Photoshop做礼物。

Oh, come on.

哦,行了。

You look like a fun-loving girl.

你看来挺能疯的,

I am sure you've been in a couple hairy situations of your own.

我想你肯定也有过几次特别状况了。

Just because I choose to express myself,

我喜欢表现自己,

doesn't mean that I condone adultery.

并不意味着我会去跟人通奸

Sorry.

抱歉

Paternity test results?

亲子鉴定结果么?

I know. I'm in the same situation.

我明白,我也跟你一样。

Really?

真的么

Mm-hmm.

嗯。

I just found out the clinic screwed up,

我刚发现我的医生搞错了。

and gave me an egg that belonged to some lesbian.

把一个女同性恋的卵子给了我。

It was supposed to be implanted in her lover,

本来该移入她爱人体内的。

and now my husband's freaking out,

现在我丈夫慌了。

because he thinks that our baby's gonna be gay!

他认为我们的孩子会是同性恋。

Okay. We're in slightly different situations.

那我们的情况看来不太相同。

But do you wanna get a cup of coffee and talk about it?

但你愿意一起喝杯咖啡谈谈这件事么?

Yeah. That'd be nice. Thanks.

嗯,可以啊,谢谢。

Yeah. Us girls have to stick together.

嗯,女人应该互相帮助的。

We shouldn't let that stupid piece of paper ruin our life.

不能让一张破纸毁了我们的生活。

Yeah!

说得对!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jwdzfjj/524485.html