《绝望的主妇》精讲388(在线收听

The remarkable thing about Danny Farrell was that he had only been a paperboy for six month.

关于Danny Farrell众所周知的一点,就是他做报童才做6个月,

and in that time, he had become the enemy of every woman on Wisteria Lane

而就在这短短时间里,他已经成了Wisteria Lane所有女性的公敌。

If there was a puddle on someone's property...he found it.

如果谁家的院子里有一滩水,定会被他砸中。

If a new rose bush had just been planted…he destroyed it.

如果有一丛新栽的玫瑰,定会被他摧毁。

If a cat was enjoying a moment in the sun...he ended it.

如果是一只猫在享受日光浴,定会被他结束。

People wondered if Danny would ever change.They should have talked to Susan Mayer.

人们都在想Danny还会不会长进。如果你问Susan Mayer。

She could have told them: obnoxious boys tend to become obnoxious men.

她会说...讨厌的小子长大了就是讨厌的男人。

Just like the one she had been married to.

就好比...她嫁过的那位。

Hey! Karl, I see you. Just stop right there!

嘿!Karl,我看见你了!给我站住。

Hey, Susie Q.

嘿,Susie小可爱。

What are you doing?

你在干什么?

Just getting the paper.

我出来取报纸。

That's Edie's paper, and this is Edie's house!

这是Edie的报纸,而那是Edie房子。

Do we have to do this now? I haven't had my coffee yet.

我们非得现在说这个不可吗?我还要回去喝咖啡呢!

Did you spend the night with Edie? Oh, my god!

你昨晚和Edie过的夜?哦,我的天。

Susie, just calm down.

Susie,冷静点。

You are forbidden from ever seeing her again. Do you hear me? Forbidden!

我禁止你再去找她,听懂了吗?禁止!

We're divorced. You can't tell me who I can date.

我们离婚了。你不能约束我和谁约会。

I live on this street. Your daughter lives on this street.

可我就住在这条街上。你女儿就住在这条街上。

I will not have you flaunting your sexcapades in front of us.

我不能让你在我们面前炫耀你那乱七八糟的私生活。

"Sexcapades?"

乱七八糟的私生活?

"Forbidden!"

禁止!

I, I, I would love to continue this, but it's time for breakfast, and Edie is making me a frittata.

我很乐意和你继续讨论,可现在我该吃早饭了,而且Edie正在为我做肉馅蛋饼。

Well, I just bet she is!

哦!那...我祝她做得愉快。

Mrs. Mayer, I gotta talk to you!

Mayer女士,我必须和你谈谈。

Oh, now is not a good time, Danny.

哦,现在我没时间,Danny。

You're a month behind in your payments.

你有一个月没交报纸钱了。

I'll take care of it, I promise.

我会补上的,我答应你。

My dad says, if you read something and don't pay for it, that's the same as stealing.

我爸爸说了,如果你享用了你没有购买的东西,这和盗窃没有差别。

Hi, Ida. Can we talk about this later?

你好,Ida。我们能不能过会儿再说这个?

I just found out my ex is dating my neighbor, and I'm really ticked off.

我刚刚发现,我的前夫和我的邻居勾搭上了。我现在正在气头上。

Save it! I provide you a service, and I deserve to be paid for that service.

少来了!我给你提供了服务,而你应该为我的服务付出报酬。

Yes, the women of Wisteria Lane believe Danny Farrell to be the enemy.

是的,Wisteria Lane的女人们都把Danny Farrell当作敌人...

"Deadbeat!"

赖帐的人!

They also believed the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

她们同时也相信,敌人的敌人就是朋友。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jwdzfjj/524490.html