《丑女贝蒂》精讲 23辞职的导火索(在线收听

Amanda: Oh! So, uh, I was just on my lunch break, and I thought I'd stop by.

哦, 我刚好在午休,我想我可以顺便过来。

This is really amazing.

这真是很不可思议。

Daniel: Thank you, Amanda.

谢谢。

Amanda: And if you need anything...

如果你需要什么......

Phillippe:Traffic or hangover? Did…did anyone read the contract to her?

堵车还是喝醉了?有没有……人给她读过合同?

She needs to be here for the test shots!

她得到这里来试镜!

Daniel: Hey, what's going on?

怎么了?

Phillippe: Izabela, the Brazilian model... she's late.

Izabela, 那个巴西模特……她迟到了。

This is a crazy, complicated shoot,

这是个疯狂的,高难度的拍照,

and I need her dressed and ready... right now.

而我需要她现在穿好服装准备就绪……

Daniel: Phillippe, they're test shots. Let's just use the stand-in.

Phillippe,不过是试拍,我们就用用替补吧。

Phillippe: No, no, she's too specific.

不,不,她很特别。

I need someone with her…with her skin tone. Someone like... her.

我需要能有她--那种皮肤颜色的人。就像……她。

Daniel: Fun.

很好玩。

Phillippe: I bet you she quits before she does it.

我敢打赌她没做就会辞职。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/cnbdjj/524572.html