《丑女贝蒂》精讲 27主编莫名其妙(在线收听

Daniel: We're so thrilled to have you here, Fabia.

你的到来真让我们受宠若惊,Fabia.

Now, why don't we let the pictures speak for themselves?

我们为什么不让照片自己说话?

Fabia: Smettila! This is a freakish joke, right?

真外行!这只是无聊的玩笑, 是吧?

Daniel: Uh, no.

不是。

Fabia: You stupid. All of you, stupid! Idiots, idiots!

你这个蠢蛋,你们所有人,都是蠢蛋!笨蛋,笨蛋!

Daniel: What…what just happened?

怎……怎么了?

Marc: Well...Fabia's probably still a little sensitive about the accident.

Fabia可能对于那场事故有点过度敏感了。

Daniel: Accident?

事故?

Marc: Oh, you didn't know.

哦,你不知道啊,

About a month ago, she backed her S.U.V. into 12 people outside Marquee.

一个月以前,她在帐篷外倒车时撞到了12个人。

Phillippe: I was in Saint-Tropez. I had no idea.

我当时在圣特鲁佩斯,我不知道。

Daniel: Why…why didn't anyone say anything?

为什么……为什么没有人说过一句?

Wilhelmina: Daniel, if I may...

Daniel,如果我说了,你不会在意的。

you didn't include me in the concept.

你没有让我参与到你的策划中来。

And we all thought you knew what you were doing.

我们都以为你很清楚自己在做什么。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/cnbdjj/524576.html