《心灵驿站》精讲19 让人眼红的异性缘(在线收听

Hey, Sancho Panza, what's this called again?

嗨,桑科·潘萨(堂吉诃德的仆人), 这是干吗?

Walking the right-of-way.

步行巡线.

How am I doing?

我做的如何?

You're doing okay.

你作的很好.

I told you I was a good walker, bro.

我给你说过我是个很好的步行者,弟兄.

Boom! Give me another one.

Boom!再给我一个.

That one? Boom!

那个? Boom!

Hi.

嗨.

Hey. - Hi.

嗨. - 嗨.

Did you get any mail yet? - No.

你收到过信了吗? - 还没有.

Bye.

再见.

You're fucking unbelievable, bro.

你真是不可思议,弟兄.

I don't suppose you want to grab a beer.

喝啤酒吗?

No, thanks.

不,谢谢.

You gotta get over the bar thing.Seriously.

过这村没这店了.我是认真的

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xlyzjj/524670.html