《心灵驿站》精讲20 误会是单方面产生的(在线收听

Hi. - Who are you? - I'm Fin.

嗨. - 你是谁? - 芬.

Where's Olivia?

奥莉维亚去哪了?

I think she's upstairs sleeping.

我想她上楼睡觉了.

Hey, you're Olivia's ex.

嗨, 你是奥莉维亚的前夫.

I just saw your picture in the kitchen.

我在厨房见到了你的照片.

Yes. - I'm Joe.

是的. - 我是 乔.

I think Olivia's sleeping, man. Tore it up last night.

我想奥莉维亚还在睡, 老兄. 昨晚我们没在一块睡.

Huh. - David? - Hi.

啊哈.- 戴维? - 嗨.

What are you doing here?

你在这干什么?

I wanted to talk to you. And you won't call me back.

我想跟你谈谈.但你不接我电话.

I didn't feel like talking.

我不认为有什么好谈的.

Yeah, yeah, I got that much.

对,对,我了解了.

Can you guys leave us alone? Thanks.

你俩能回避一下吗?谢谢.

Are you gonna be okay? - Yeah.

不会出什么事吧? - 没事.

You wanna explain that?

你不准备解释一下?

No. - No, what?

不准备. - 什么?

I'd just like to know what the hell's going on.

我算知道在这都发生些什么了.

No, I came all the way down here because you won't pick up the phone.

不,我费半天劲来这,就因为你不接电话

I have nothing to say to you!

我跟你没话说!

Don't walk away from me. Can you listen to me?

别走.你听见我说话了吗?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xlyzjj/524671.html