《心灵驿站》精讲21 Cleo的邀请(在线收听

Here,Fin! It's a permission slip so you can speak at my school.

给你,芬!这是张许可证,你可以到我们学校演讲了.

I can't speak at your school, Cleo.

我不会去你们学校演讲, 克利奥.

Yes, you can. You can pick any Friday that you want.

你能,当然能.如果你愿意,可以周五来.

I'm sorry. I can't. - Why?

很遗憾.我去不了. - 为什么?

It's just not something I can do.

我什么也没干.

You have to! - I'm sorry.

你干了! - 很抱歉.

But I already told everyone you were coming!

我已经给每个人都说了你会去的!

I'm sorry, Cleo.

很抱歉, 克利奥.

No, you're not. If you were sorry, then you would come.

没有,你没有.如果你真的感觉抱歉,就应该跟我去.

What was that all about?

怎么了?

I guess no coffee for Olivia today.

我看奥莉维亚今天不会来喝咖啡了.

No. Guess not.

对.我猜也不会来了

I didn't like that guy, man. - Who?

我不喜欢那个家伙. - 谁?

Olivia's ex. Uptight white guy.

奥莉维亚的前夫,那个生气的白人.

Can I ask you a personal question? - Sure.

我能问你个私人问题吗? - 当然.

You've had sex, right? - Yes.

你有过性经验,对吗? - 是的.

With a regular-sized chick?

和正常的女孩? -

Yeah. With a regular-sized chick.

对.和正常的女孩.

You ever had it with someone your own size? - No.

有没有过跟你一样的? - 没有.

Do you wanna?

你想吗?

I don't want to talk about this, Joe.

我不想说这个, 乔.

Why? - I just... I just don't.

为什么? - 我...我就是不想谈.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xlyzjj/524672.html