实用商务英语会话 场景39:情感表达(在线收听

A: I can't stand the stupid guy any longer. It's unbelievable.

A:我实在不能忍受那个愚蠢的家伙了,真是不可思议。

B: Oh, my dear lady, take it easy. You should forgive a green hand like him.

B:噢,亲爱的,别放心上。原谅像他那样的新手吧!

A: He does everything so mindlessly that he is going to drive me crazy.

A:他做事总是没脑子,快把我逼疯了。

B: I suggest you talk with him and teach him how to deal with the problems.

B:我建议你和他谈谈,也教教他怎么处理那些问题。

A: I've told him how to do that several times , but he's never listened to me.

A:我告诉过他怎么做很多次了,但是他总是不昕我的。

B: Maybe you should communicate with him just like a friend , not a boss.

B:或许你应该和他以朋友的身份谈谈,而不是以上司的身份。

A: Oh , I always have difficulty in get-ting along with the staff.

A:噢,我总是和下属很难相处。

B: Just take them as your good friends and have a talk with them as we do. Make sure you won't lose your temper!

B:把他们当成你的好朋友,和他们说话就像咱俩这样。还要保证不发脾气。

A: Oh, so bad. I'm afraid I'll change the image of myself.

A:噢,太糟了。恐怕我要改变改变形象了。

B: No , it's unnecessary. Just respect the staff and their own opinions.

B:不,不需要。你只需要尊重他们和他们的想法就好了。

A: But sometimes they offer some use-less proposals, awfully useless.

A:但是他们有时候交上来一些没用的提议,非常没有价值。

B: Oh , no one is perfect.

B:没人是完美的。

A: That's right. I should speak to them in a polite way.

A:对啊,这么一想我应该对他们客气点。

B: All men are equal in the eyes of the God. We have the equal partnership in team.

B:上帝眼里每个人都是平等的。我们在团队里应该是平等的。

A: Thanks very much and you're very eloquent.

A:非常感谢,你说话总是很得体。

B: Thanks for saying that.

B:谢谢你这样说。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/syswyyhh/524721.html