实用商务英语会话 场景71:拒绝赔偿(在线收听

Your claim should be supported by sufficient evidence.

你的索赔要求需要有充分的证据作支持。

Our goods are well-examined before shipment,

我们的货物在装运前都是经过严格检验的。

Any complaint about the quality of the products should be lodged within 15 days after the arrival.

任何有关该产品质置问题的投诉都应该在货物到达后的15天内提出。

It's clearly a case for the insurance company.

显然这是保险公司的责任。

I'm sorry that we cannot pay your claim.

很遗憾我们不能接受你们的索赔要求。

We regret that we can't meet your claim as it has nothing to do with us.

很遗憾,我们不能受理你们的索赔要求,因为这和我们没有任何关系。

I'm sorry for having caused you some inconvenience with this shipment, but we're not prepared to accept your claim.

很抱歉,这次运货给你方造成了一些不便,但我们不准备接受你方的索赔。

It's not our fault. We're not liable for the damage.

这不是我们的过错,我们没有义务对损失负责任。

The loss is not covered by your insurance.

这个损失是在你们投保的险别之外的。

Refusing to accept the complain

拒绝赔偿

The April consignment arrived at our port was seriously damaged. Over 20% of the glass flower vases were broken.

4月份到达我方港口的那批货有严重破损,20%以上的玻璃花瓶都破碎了。

That's impossible. Our goods are well-examined before shipment. The quality certificate shows clearly that the goods are at the quality standard we said they'd be.

这不可能。我们的货物在装运前都是经过严格检验的。质量证明书上也明确表明这些货物都达到了我们承诺的质量标准。

I'm afraid the losses must have occurred en route. Since we concluded the business on CIF basis, I have to file a claim with you for the losses.

恐怕破损可能是在运输途中发生的。因为我们是以CIF价成交的,所以就这次损失我只好向你们提出索赔要求了。

I'm sorry that we cannot entertain your claim, as the loss is not covered by your insurance. In the contract, it doesn't mention the Risk of Breakage.

我们不能接受您的索赔要求。因为这个损失是在你们投保的险别之外的。合同上并没有提及破碎险。

Should I file the claim with the insurance company?

那我们可不可以向保险公司索赔呢?

If you had insured against breakage, they might meet your claim.

如果你们事先投保了破碎险的话,他们可能会接受你们的索赔。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/syswyyhh/524753.html