《吸血鬼日记》第二季精讲 第3集第3期:一起去杜克大学(在线收听

You sure you want to do this?Which part?

你确定你要这么做吗 你指哪一部分

Digging through my birth mother's lifework or going to Duke with damon?

去翻我亲母的研究材料 还是和达蒙一起去杜克大学

Either. Both.Well, I'm sure about the first part.

随便一个 都有 对第一部分我很确定

But then again, Ric is a good buffer.So we can bond in our anti-damon solidarity.

但是里克是个很好的缓冲 我们能结成反达蒙联盟

I wish you were coming, though.

但我还是希望你能来

You know what, maybe we should wait a couple of days, huh?

知道吗 不然我们再等两天吧

Wait till Caroline's less of a danger,And then I can go with you.

等卡罗琳的威胁变小之后 我就可以跟你一起去了

It's OK that I'm going, right?

我可以去的对吧

And be honest. Because if it's not then I can just stay here.And we can take care of Caroline.

说实话 要是不行的话 我可以留下来 我们可以一起照顾卡罗琳

No, listen. I want you to go. OK? I do.

不 听着 我希望你去 好吗 真的

You have questions about your lineage and about Katherine.

你有太多关于你血统以及凯瑟琳的疑问

Look, I'm not going to let the fact that Damon is going keep you from an opportunity to get some answers.

虽然达蒙也去 但我不会阻止你 去查明真相

You hate it, though.I hate it. And I love you.I love you, too.

但你很不愿意他去 我很不愿意 但是我爱你 我也爱你

It's been a while.Well, school's been keeping me really busy.

好久不见了 最近学校确实很忙

I want you to know it means a lot to me that elena has a connection to her mother.

你要知道 埃琳娜能与她母亲联系上 这对我来说意义重大

I appreciate you bringing her along today.

非常感激今天你会带上她

Yeah. Well, I figured it was time to...take care of my wife's things, you know?

我知道 我觉得是时候该 料理一下我妻子的事情了 你理解吧

Look, Jenna, I know...things between you and I have been a little start and stop.And I'm sorry for that.

你看 珍娜 我知道 咱俩之间的事情有点不了了之 我非常抱歉

But maybe once I can Uh, no. Don't do that.Not the half, maybe apology, hope for the future thing.

但也许等我 不用 不用这样 一点也不用道歉或许诺将来

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xxgrjjj/dej/524891.html