《绝望的主妇》精讲415(在线收听

I don’t understand. Why can’t we see each other anymore?

我不太明白,为什么我们不能再见面了?

Because. Ever since I found out what Andrew said,

因为自从我知道Andrew对你说的话后,

I’ve been doing some soul searching and I realize that everything that’s happened is completely my fault.

我也好好想了想,我才意识到所有的一切都是因我而起。

Oh no. That’s, that's ridiculous.

才不是呢! 太荒唐了!

No, it’s not. All the things that Andrew’s been saying, the way he’s been acting, it’s all connected to his father’s death

不是,Andrew的所言所为,都是因为他父亲去世导致的,

and it’s clear to me that I need to spend more time focusing on him and his needs.

我现在明白我必须多陪陪他,了解他的想法。

You know, you’re right. You do need to focus on Andrew.

不错,你说的对,你的确要多关心关心Andrew。

Thank you, George, for being so understanding.

谢谢你能理解我George。

Of course. So have you thought about counseling?

应该的。你有没有考虑过心理辅导?

That place you sent him to, that behavioral modification camp.

你送他去的那个,行为改变营。

He got counseling there, right?

他在那接受的辅导吧。

But I only sent him there because his behavior at the time was so completely out of bounds.

但是那时是因为他行为过分才送他去那的。

You don’t think that what he said to me was out of bounds?

你不觉得他对我说的话是过分行为?

I just think if I spend a lot of time with him, it’ll really help.

我只是觉得多花点时间陪陪他有好处。

Why not do both?

干吗不一举两得呢?

Let him spend a few months with some caring professionals, then bring him home.

让他和专家待上几个月然后再接回家

What he said to you was horribly rude.

我也知道他说的话是很过分。

That camp, it’s extreme

但还不至于送他去那个地方吧

and unless I felt like Andrew was getting really out of control, then…

除非我觉得Andrew实在无法无天了,才能...

Well, let’s hope it doesn’t come to that.

那就希望最好别发生这种事

You know, in spite of everything that’s happened, I really like Andrew.

虽然发生不愉快的事我还是很喜欢Andrew的。

Oh George, really?

George 真的?

Yeah. Truth is, he reminds me of me.

是的,因为...他让我想起年轻时候的我。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jwdzfjj/524991.html