《丑女贝蒂》精讲 55亡羊补牢 为时已晚(在线收听

Gina:Hello there.

你好啊。

Daniel:You have something that belongs to me.

你拿了我的东西。

Gina:Oh, you.

啊,是你。

Daniel:I want that book. I have your money.

我要那本书,我会给你钱。

Gina:Well...

这个嘛…

Betty:What are you doing here?

你在这里干嘛?

Walter:I'm working. What are you doing here?

我在工作啊。你又在这里干嘛?

Betty:Where did you get the TV?

你从哪弄来的电视机?

Gina:You guys are a little late. Someone else found out about the book.

你们来迟了一步。有人知道了这本书的下落。

Who knew this thing was like the freaking Dead Sea scrolls?

谁知道这本破书跟《死海古卷》一样抢手啊?

Anyway, they came by earlier and gave me enough money for a new flat screen.L.C.D.

但无论如何,他们先你们一步,给了我足够的钱买新的平板电视,液晶的,

even better than plasma.

比等离子的还好。

Daniel:Oh, my god.

我的天啊。

Betty:Someone else has the book?

别人把书拿走了?

Gina:Mets cap, big sunglasses, knew all about the book...

戴Mets牌的帽子和一副大墨镜,对这书了如指掌…

Of course, if I had known it was yours, I would have held out.

当然,要是早知你要,我就留着了。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/cnbdjj/525115.html