《特别响,非常近》精讲 19时光将我们变成最熟悉的陌生人(在线收听

Hello?

Hello. My name is Oskar Schell.

你好 我叫奥斯卡·谢尔

Oskar? This is Abby Black.

奥斯卡 我是艾比·布莱克

Are you there? Hello?

你在听吗 喂

It's Oskar Schell! I'm here!

我是奥斯卡·谢尔 我在这儿

Oskar, you've grown.

奥斯卡 你长高了

Let's go.

走吧

Where are we going?

我们要去哪儿

I don't take rides from strangers.

我不搭陌生人的车

That's a good rule,

这是个好习惯

but we're not entirely strangers.

不过我们不完全算是陌生人

Get in.

上车

I told you when you were here before.

我曾经跟你说

I didn't know anything about the key.

我不知道钥匙的事

But you do.

其实你知道

Well, my husband,

我丈夫

ex-husband had the estate sale you mentioned,

是前夫办过一次拍卖

so I think you should talk to him.

所以我觉得你应该跟他谈谈

Where's your ex-husband?

你的前夫在哪儿

At work. I'm gonna take you to him now.

在工作 我这就带你过去找他

On Sunday night?

在星期天晚上吗

It's Monday morning in Japan.

日本这会儿是周一早晨了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/tbxfcjjj/525263.html