《特别响,非常近》精讲 21路遥远,我们一起走,你不孤单(在线收听

I promise I'll be better soon, I promise! I'll be normal!

我保证我会很快好起来 我保证 我会正常

That is the last thing that I would want. You are perfect.

你不用 你现在就很好

I tried incredibly hard, mom.

我很努力了 妈妈

I don't know how I could have tried any harder.

我不知道还有什么方式能更努力

I know you did.

我知道你的努力

I know you did. I know you did.

我知道 我懂的

You don't know.

你不知道

I do.

我知道

But you really don't know, mom.

你真的不知道 妈妈

I know how proud your dad would have been,

你爸爸要是看到你没放弃寻找

that you didn't stop looking.

一定会为你骄傲

Sweetie, do you think I would ever let you out of my sight?

宝贝 你觉得我会舍得让你一个人在外面吗

Do you think I would let anything happen to you?

我会让你接触危险吗

I always knew where you were.

我一直都知道你在哪

Always.

一直

You did?

你知道吗

When Stan the doorman told me,

当看门人斯坦告诉我

about all the phone books you said you needed,

你需要所有电话簿

for a school project on the census,

完成学校的人口普查项目

I knew you were up to something.

我就知道你在找什么

How?

你怎么会知道

The census isn't for another seven years.

下次人口普查是在七年后

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/tbxfcjjj/525265.html