《丑女贝蒂》精讲 71心脏是你自己的(在线收听

Ignacio:Hey. Good morning to you, too.

嘿 你也早上好

Betty:You know what the doctor said.

你知道医生说什么了吗

Ignacio:You already threw away my cigars.

你已经扔掉了我的雪茄了

One lousy cup of coffee.

只是一小杯咖啡

Betty:Oh, I'm sorry.

哦 抱歉

Have you been going to medical school on your lunch hour?

你曾在午餐时间去护校学习过吗

Dad, you have to take this more seriously.

爸 你得严肃点对待这个问题

This is your heart.

是你自己的心脏

Have you taken your pill?

吃过药了吗

Ignacio:I only get few left.

就只剩下几片了

I'm trying to make them last.

我想省着点

Betty:Dad, take it. We'll get a refill.

我们再去买

Ignacio:All right, I'm taking it, I'm taking it.

好吧 我吃 我吃

Betty:You know, I actually think I'm making some headway on this H.M.O. thing.

我觉得我在卫生维护组织的问题上有些进展了

I finally got a real person on the phone yesterday instead of some stupid recording.

我昨天终于找到人工客服而不是愚蠢的电话录音了

Ignacio:I had to wash it down with something.

我得喝点东西把药冲下去

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/cnbdjj/525511.html