《丑女贝蒂》精讲 77父母总有偏爱(在线收听

Hilda:Good morning! Justin, you are not gonna make me late today! What time did you get in last night?

早上好Justin 今天你可别让我迟到昨天晚上你什么时候回来的

Betty:I don't even remember. Daniel's going through a bunch of stuff with his father.

我自己都不记得Daniel和他爸爸之间有不少问题

Hilda:Justin! What?

Justin怎么了

Betty:Hilda, do you ever think about dad and us and, you know, if he has a favorite?

Hilda 你有没有想过在我们中间爸爸他有比较偏爱的孩子

Hilda:Yeah, I think so.

有啊

Betty:You.

Hilda:You. Come on, you're right up there between Tito Puente and his nose hair clippers.

是你 得了吧 对他来说你就是捧在手里怕碎了 含在嘴里怕化了

I am gonna kill that kid. Morning, papi.

我要杀了那小子 早上好 爸爸

Ignacio:You didn't get in till 3:00 last night. Why they keeping so late?

你昨晚凌晨3点才回来的 他们干吗留你到这么晚

Betty:Well, my boss is trying to make some changes at the magazine, and I still have to go through these photographers' books

我老板正试着对杂志做些改变我得看完那些摄影作品集

Ignacio:Well, they're working you too hard. You tell 'em you want a raise.

他们给你派的活太重了 告诉我你是不是想升职

Betty:Okay, dad.

好了 爸爸

Ignacio:Vincent Bianchi?

Vincent Bianchi?

Betty:Yeah, he's really amazing.

没错 他实在是太厉害了

Ignacio:So he ended up making it as a photographer, huh? Damn, I always thought that kid would end up in jail.

这么说他成了摄影师 真糟糕 我一直认为那小子会进监狱

Betty:What are you talking about?

你在说什么啊

Ignacio:Vinnie Bianchihe, grew up over on Grand. His family owns Astoria Lemon Ice.

Vinnie Bianchi含着金汤匙出生的家伙 他们家是开Astoria冰柠檬茶店的

Betty:He grew up four blocks from here?

他以前就住四个街区外

Ignacio:Yeah, his old man's always going on about his kid's pictures. He's got a bunch of 'em hanging up on the wall in there.

是啊 他老子总是对那小子拍的照片 跟人唠叨个没完他在那儿整整挂了一墙的照片

Betty:Dad, I have to go. Um, I love you.

爸爸 我得走了 我爱你

Ignacio:I love you, too.

我也爱你

Hila:Put down the coffee!

把咖啡放下

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/cnbdjj/525517.html