《辣妹日记》精讲 06被帅哥迷晕了(在线收听

Here you go.- Thanks, Robbie.

给你,谢谢,Robbie

That's all right. Can't let my brother work hard serving good looking girls without a cup of tea.

好了,让我哥一个人辛苦地服侍两位美女太辛苦,我总该倒杯茶给他吧

Sorry?

不用

Apples. She likes apples.- Great.

苹果,她喜欢苹果,太好了

About a pound, yeah?

一磅,好吗?

Robbie, this is Jas and Georgia.They go to Ridgley too.

Robbie,这是Jas和Georgia,她们也是Ridgley学校的

Okay. Yeah,I thought I recognised them.

OK,耶,我想我见过她们

Tom, I got to move. I got band practice.

Tom,我走了,我要去乐队练习了

You're in a band.- Yeah, some mates from London.

你在乐队,对,一个伦敦来的组合

Oh, what are you called?- The Stiff Dylans.

喔,它叫什么?he Stiff Dylans

Great name.- Thanks.

好名字,谢谢

I'm a bass player.

我是个贝斯手

Did you know bass players have really big hands?

贝斯手有一双很大的手你知道吗?

I guess they do. I do have big hands.

我猜是的,我有一双大手

Hey, Jubbly. Is that my little Jubbly?Come here, little Jubbly Jubbly.

嗨,Jubbly,这是我的小Jubbly吗?过来,小Jubbly

You like cats?- Yeah, love them.

你喜欢猫吗?是的,我太喜欢了

Don't I, lovely Jubbly? Do you have one?

可爱的Jubbly?你也有一只猫吗?

Angus. Her cat's called Angus.

Angus,她的猫叫Angus

He's part Scottish wildcat.

它有苏格兰野猫的部分血统

I used to walk him by the sea.But he ate his collar.

我经常带它到海边散步,但它把项圈吃下去了

And his lead.

以及那条链子

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lmrjjj/525623.html