《辣妹日记》精讲 08人比人气死人?(在线收听

Maybe they're just mates.

可能他们只是普通朋友

Don't be a plonker, El.Mates don't hold hands.

别傻了,普通朋友不会拉手的

I already feel fed up with boys,and I haven't had anything to do with them yet.

我已经开始讨厌男孩了,我还没和他们怎样呢

I don't know how she got in there before you.

我不明白,她怎么会抢在你前面

I can never compete with Lindsay.- Yes, you can.

我永远不是Lindsay的对手,喔,你能行

You've got much better qualities than her.

你有很多优点都超过她

Yeah? Like what?

是吗?比如?

Well, you're really funny.- Yeah.

喔,你很会搞笑,是的

You were so hilarious in that olive costume.

你的酿橄榄打扮就很搞笑

But, Jas, you said boys don't rate girls for funniness.

但是,Jas,你说男孩们不喜欢女孩太搞笑

Well, I just meant that they rate other things more.

喔,我只是说你有很多优点

Oh, yeah. What do they rate then?

喔,那他们会怎么评价呢?

Skinny-Minnie blondie boobie girly girls like Slaggy Lindsay?

火辣的淑女,象Slaggy Lindsay那样?

Well, she does have that cover-girl look that boys die for.

喔,她就像个封面女郎,男孩们会为她死那种

So, are you saying I have to be more like her?

那,你是说,我必须要象她那样?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lmrjjj/525625.html