《时空恋旅人》精讲 20珀西出生了(在线收听

I'm so sorry to disturb you, but I wonder if I could have your autograph.

很抱歉打扰下,请问可以给我签个名吗?

No. No.

不可以

I'm at a wedding, for God's sake. I'm here to celebrate true love not

我在参加婚礼,是来庆祝这对新人的…

scribble my illegible signature on stupid bits of paper that you can flog on eBay

而不是把我潦草的字签在这张破纸片上,你好去网上拍卖

so that at the next wedding you can wear a less hideous hat.

下次婚礼可以戴顶稍微好看点的帽子

I see you've met my Aunt May.

我想你应该见过我梅姨了

God. People should wear name tags.

哦,上帝,他们应该贴上名字

You next, Kittle Kattle.

下一个就是你了,凯蒂

I don't know, Uncle D.

我可不确定,德斯蒙德舅舅

Boys aren't very nice.

男孩子都很坏

Aren't they, darling?

是吗,亲爱的?

Not in my experience.

反正我没遇到过好的

They're always taking liberties, not giving much back in return.

他们总是要自由,却从不讲付出

It's yummy. Yeah?

- 很美味 - 是吗?

I like the way you say 'yummy.'

我喜欢你这样说“很美味”

Do you wish we'd picked another less wet day?

你有没有希望我们会选一个阳光 明媚的日子?

No.

没有

Not for the world.

绝没有

And so it begins.

我们的生活就这样开始了

Lots and lots of types of days.

会有各种各样的日子

Fun!

好开心!

Posy.

珀西

Posy she is.

她就是珀西

The most beautiful girl in the world.

这个世界上最漂亮的女孩

You want your daddy. Yes, I know.

你想找爸爸,好的,我知道

Yeah.

在那里

No one can ever prepare you for what happens when you have a child.

当你有了孩子,没人会告诉你会发生什么事

When you see the baby in your arms and you know that it's your job now.

当你看着怀里的宝宝,你知道那就是你的工作

No one can prepare you for the love and the fear.

没人会为爱…还有恐惧做准备

She's lovely.

哦,她真可爱

You were such an ugly baby.

你小时候可丑了

More chimpanzee than child.

就像是黑猩猩

I remember the first time I saw you, I thanked God we were in driving distance of London Zoo.

我记得第一次见到你,我感谢上帝我们不是去伦敦动物园

Come on, hand over the little bugger, let's see if she bounces.

快点,把那小东西传给我,让我看看她会不会颠动

Yeah, she definitely will bounce.

- 我们确定… - 她当然会颠动

Look. She can do anything.

- 哦,瞧 - 她什么都会

Look. Hello.

- 快瞧 - 哈喽

Sweetheart.

小甜心

No one can prepare you for the love people you love can feel for them.

没人会为爱做准备,你爱的人他们会自己感受

And nothing can prepare you for the indifference of friends who don't have babies.

对于那些没有孩子的朋友们的漠不关心没什么可以做准备的

Do you wanna go to Uncle Jay? No, thanks, it's fine. It's great.

- 你想去找杰伊叔叔吗? - 不,谢谢,这样就好

And it's a shock how quickly you have to move to a new place you completely can't afford.

你会震惊自己一下子进入了一个 承担不起的新世界

Look what we found. Look who it is!

- 看我们找到了什么 - 看看它是谁?

Honey! Sorry.

- 老公! - 抱歉

Suddenly, time travel seems almost unnecessary,

突然,穿越时空貌似没什么必要了…

because every detail of life is so delightful.

因为生活的每一个细节都这么充满欢乐

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/skllrjj/525679.html