《辣妹日记》精讲 15你妈我风采依旧(在线收听

Is my moustache showing?- What moustache?

我的胡须冒出来了吗?什么胡须?

Well, my mum gave me this cream to get rid of it.

哦,我老妈给我这个面霜,去遮盖它

You're so lucky you don't have dark hair like me.

你真是幸运,不像我有这么多深色毛发

I know.

我知道

But I do have to shave my armpits now.- Well, my mum's got sideburns.

但现在我得刮我的腋毛,我,我妈妈有鬓角

Do you think we're sad, Georgia?- Why?

你觉得我们很惨吗,Georgia?为什么?

Because we're the only two left without boyfriends?

因为只有我们两个没有男朋友?

Oh, come on in, Mum.The door's only closed for my privacy.

哦,进来吧,妈妈,这门关了,只是我们不想被干扰

Don't be silly.You're the fruit of my womb.

别傻了,你可是从我身上掉下的肉

I've seen all your bits and pieces.

我清楚你的每个细节

Connie, paella's ready.- Jem is such a great cook.

Connie,肉菜饭好了,Jem做得一手好菜

He could teach your dad a thing or two, that's for sure.

也行他能教会你父亲一两招,我觉得

Now, I need you to baby-sit Libby this weekend

现在,我需要你这个周末去照顾Libby

because I'm taking Jem to my salsa class Saturday.

因为星期六我要带Jem去我的salsa课程

Why?

为什么?

Because he's really passionate about it.He's been dancing for years.

因为他真的对那个很疯狂,他已经跳了好几年了

But Dad loves to dance.- Yeah.

但是爸爸喜欢跳舞,哦

Like Mick Jagger with two left feet.

他跳舞就像米克.贾格尔,而且是两只左脚

Honestly, Mum. Have a bit of dignity.You could put a hip out at your age.

说真的,妈妈,有点尊严,你这把年纪当心摔个屁股蹲

Whatevers. Your mum's well wicked,you minger.

不管你怎么说,你妈依然风采依旧,你个小八婆

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lmrjjj/525877.html