《辣妹日记》精讲 21男人来自火星(在线收听

Georgie, darling.Come here.

Georgie,亲爱的,过来

I know what you're feeling like, honey.

我了解你现在的感受,宝贝

It's awful when you like someone that can't see how brilliant you are.

当你喜欢的那个人,没发现你的好,的确很糟糕

Mum, what exactly has Jas told you?- She didn't say any more than that.

妈妈,Jas和你说了什么?她说并不多

And, honey, it's your business. You can talk to me if and whenever you want.

宝贝,这是你的事,你可以说给我听,你想什么时候都行

You're such a clever, bright girl,Georgia. Remember that.

你是个非常聪明,而且光彩照人的女孩,Georia,记着

And please,have a look at this.

另外请你看看这本书

Mum, I really don't need to learn about astronomy right now.

妈妈,我现在还不需要学天文学

No, honey, this is a very special book that will open your mind to the curious way of the male species.

不,宝贝,这是一本很特别的书,会让你在和男性打交道时,让你开窍

See? I already knew boys were from a different planet.

瞧!我早就知道了,男孩们来自不同的星球

They're infuriating.They say one thing and mean another.

他们总是惹人烦,心口不一

Exactly.

全中

And they act like they like you and then they just ignore you.

他们表现得好像喜欢你,但他们却不理你

Then out of the blue, they decide they want to move to New Zealand.

然后又跳出来,说决定搬去新西兰

And don't worry too much.I'm still trying to figure them out.

别太伤心了,这事我一直在想办法

Okay, poppet? Yeah?

Ok,乖孩子,好的

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lmrjjj/525883.html