《K歌情人》精讲 21甜蜜到家了!(在线收听

I'm losing my mind. You've got me frazzled.

你都把我高兴晕了。

Oh, there you go. You're gonna love these.

噢,给你,你会喜欢的。

Thank you. That's plenty. Honestly.

谢谢你,足够了,说实话。

Trust me, you're gonna want even more than that. Say when.

相信我,你会想要得比这更多,说好。

When, when, when. Thank you. Thank you. That's plenty. Thank you.

好,好,好,谢谢你,谢谢你,够多了,谢谢你。

One more. Trust me.

再来点,相信我吧。

No.

不。

Listen, now, I don't wanna be presumptuous but I'm about to open a new weight-Not in Boca and I was wondering if maybe you'd like to perform.

听着,我不想冒昧,但我要在Boca开一家新的减肥中心,我想知道你是否愿意来演出。

Sounds wonderful. I performed at a fat farm once. They loved me.

棒极了,我曾经在一个胖子农场演出过,他们很喜欢我。

I threw out treats from the stage. They went crazy.

我在台上扔吃的东西出去,他们很疯狂。

It was like a dietetic Altamont.

就像个饮食联欢。

That's funny.

真有趣。

Honey, no cell phones at the table.

亲爱的不要把手机带到饭桌上。

Could be Jessie about the meeting.

可能是Jessie打来讨论会议的事情。

If we break the rules, what'll the kids think?

如果我们没有原则,孩子们会怎么想?

Don't. Sorry, Alex. Very rude.

别这样,抱歉,Alex这很失礼。

Weirdo, is there a way we could go to the Cora show?

Weirdo我们能去看Cora的演出吗?

That would be so cool.

那太好了。

We could work that out.

我们会帮你们的。

I believe we can. I believe we've become close friends.

我相信我们能,我相信我们已经成为好朋友了。

Don't bug him with stuff like that.

别拿这些事来烦他好吗?

Sorry, sorry, sorry. Apologies. I know the rules. Turn it off.

对不起,对不起,抱歉,我知道规则,关掉手机。

Oh, no, honey. You go right ahead. You're a guest.

不用,不用,亲爱的,你接吧,你是客人。

You sure? You want me to call Jessie back while I'm?

你确定,你想让我现在打回给Jessie吗?

I'll be very quick.

我很快就好。

Chris, yes? Say that again. Cora's people what?

Chris,是,再说一次 Cora想要什么?

What? Is it about the song?

什么?是关于那首歌的吗?

Really?

真的?

What does he say?

他说什么?

It's Sophie.

是Sophie。

Really?

真的?

Okay. Okay, got it.

好的,好的,明白了。

Cora is back in town tomorrow and wants to meet us at her studio to work on the song.

Cora明天回来,想在她的工作室见我们,一起做歌曲。

And she wants to know if we like wheatgrass.

她还想知道我们喜不喜欢麦草汁。

Sounds ominous

有种不祥之感。

Are you worried?

你很担忧吗?

Well, I don't... You know, yeah.

嗯,我没有…没有。

If you're not worried, I'm not worried.

如果你不担心,那我也不担心。

You've got your worried eyes.

你的眼睛充满着不安。

You look like a little worried doggy.

你看起来真像只忧虑的小狗。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/kgqrjj/525914.html