《这个杀手不太冷》精讲 01谈谈正事(在线收听

Allora, come stai, Leone?

(意大利语)最近怎样,里昂?

Bene.

(意大利语)很好。

OK, OK. Let's talk business.

好的。咱们谈谈正事吧。

This fat bastard is trying to move in on Morizio's business.

这死胖子混蛋的生意一直想攻进马利吉欧先生的地盘。

Now you know Morizio is a reasonable guy. He just wants a little conversation.

你也知道,马利吉欧先生是个明理的人。他只想和对方谈谈。

But this guy, he don't wanna hear about it. Maybe he'll listen to you.

但这个死胖子就是不买他的帐。我想他也许会听你的。

He comes to town every Tuesday. Are you free Tuesday?

他每周二都会来城里。你星期二有空吗?

Yeah, I'm free Tuesday.

是的,我星期二有空。

Nice to see you again, Mr.Jones.

很高兴又见到你,琼斯先生。

Remember, neatness counts. You got one half hour.

记住,把数目弄清楚。你有半个小时时间。

Aah,One hour.

啊,一个小时。

Yeah, what?

喂,怎么了?

It's Tonto, downstairs. There's a guy wants to talk to you.

我是楼下的陶图。这里有个家伙要找你。

What's he look like?

看起来怎么样?

Serious.

很严肃。

Tell him I'm coming up.

告诉他我要上去了。

He's coming up.

他要上去了。

Somebody's coming up. Somebody serious.

有人来了。来者不善。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zgssbtljj/525934.html