《丑女贝蒂》精讲 93留心我的儿子是你的任务不是我的请求(在线收听

Hilda:Hello! Hi. There you are.

你好啊 嗨 你在这儿

Marc:Ah! Betty's younger sister.

啊 贝蒂的小妹妹

Hilda:Oh, oh. Well, thank you for the part of that,

噢 好吧 谢谢你那么说

that complimented me, but watch it for the part.

过奖 过奖 但是小心点

That slammed my sister. Yeah?

你同时也贬低了我妹妹 明白吗

Listen, I came here to thank you for helping Justin out with the shirt yesterday.

听着 我来是想谢谢你昨天帮贾斯廷那衬衫的事

Marc:Oh.

没什么

Hilda:Yeah, but I want to pay you for it, all right?

但是我想把钱还给你 行吧

Marc:Okay. It was $400.

行 一共400美元

Hilda:What?

什么

Marc:It was free.I called the design house, told them it was a Jonas.

是不要钱的我打电话给设计师说是Jonas兄弟中的一个

They sent one right over. Keep your money.

他们马上就送了一件过来 把钱收起来吧

Hilda:Oh... That's good because you know this check bond is so hard.

噢 那很好嘛 因为你知道钱夹太紧了

Anyway, thank you so much for helping Justin out.

不管怎么说还是要谢谢你帮贾斯廷解围

Marc:Oh, yeah.

噢 没什么

Well, it's hard for a kid when he gets pushed around like that.

毕竟他也不容易还是个孩子还要受人欺负

Hilda:Yeah. Wait. What did you say?

是呀 等一下 你说什么

Marc:Wait. What did you say?

等一下 你刚说什么

Hilda:Someone's pushing my son around?

有人欺负我儿子

Marc:No. No. Okay, obviously, he didn't want you to know about it,

不是 不是 好吧 很明显他不想让你知道

So you have to pretend like I didn't tell you.

所以你要假装我没有告诉你

Hilda:I'm not pretending anything.

我才不会假装

If someone is pushing my son around, I need to know.

如果有人欺负我儿子 我必须知道

Why... why did he lie to me?

为什么他要骗我

Marc:Uh, well, because you're his mother. And I speak from experience--

呃 因为你是他妈妈 以我的经验来说

It is really hard for a boy to admit something like that to his mother.

男生要向妈妈承认这种事是挺困难的

Hilda:No, not Justin. We are like this.

贾斯廷不会 我们的关系是像这样

Marc:Clearly.

看得出来

Hilda:The next time he comes to you with something like this,

听着 下次他再跟你说有人欺负他

I would appreciate it if you sent him right home to me.

我希望你能把他直接送回家交给我

Marc:But...

但是

Hilda:I'm not asking.

这不是请求

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/cnbdjj/526089.html