《丑女贝蒂》精讲 101贝蒂的"痢疾"计划(在线收听

You want to hear another idea, which is okay,

你想听听别的点子 倒也可以

because I have a whole bunch of them. Um...

因为我有一堆点子

Okay, okay. I have to say something.

好吧 好吧 我必须说点什么

So, what? Uh, mosquito netting, malaria.

什么呢 蚊帐 疟疾

No, don't say "malaria." Wilhelmina hates malaria.

不能说疟疾 威廉敏娜讨厌疟疾

Now I can't get it out of my head!

但它在我脑中挥之不去

malaria, malaria.

疟疾 疟疾

Betty, we're waiting.

贝蒂 我们在等

Sorry. I just have to, um, organize my notes.

抱歉我只是整理一下我笔记

Don't say "malaria." don't say "malaria."

不要说 疟疾" 说疟疾

Don't say...

别说了

Malaria!

疟疾

Oh, dear god. No!

噢 天哪 不

Wait. See, the united nations has this program

等等 看 联合国有这项计划

they promote bed netting to stop the spreading of malaria

他们通过蚊帐来隔离疟疾

In third world countries, it's called "nothing but nets." it's very clever, right?

在第三世界 这叫做只需蚊帐 很聪明 是吗

You're not gonna stop, are you?

你不准备停了 是吗

What if we got a big designer to make a series of dresses out of the bed netting material?

如果请大牌设计师 设用蚊帐的材料来设计计一系列衣服

And--and the U.N. Will let people shoot there

然后联合国就会让我们去那拍摄

if they promote awareness of one of their initiatives.

如果我们在宣传他的口号

Ok

行了

It's a win-win, really.

这是双赢的想法 真的

See, we look great, we're promoting a great cause.

我们穿着很美 而且还推广了项伟大的计划

It's only $10 to buy a net and save a life. I mean

买个蚊帐只要10块还能拯救生命

I said okay! Don't make me take it back

我说够了 不要逼我再说遍

because the sound of your voice is annoying me.

因为你说话让我很烦

Sorry.

抱歉

All right, I'm done with you.

行了 按你说的做

Push all my afternoon meetings to next week.

把我所有下午的会议推迟到下周

I am going home. And I'm getting a pedicure. Oh!

我要回家 我还要去修个脚 还有修指甲 

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/cnbdjj/526097.html