《丑女贝蒂》精讲 116你想蹲监狱吗?(在线收听

Where the hell have you been?

你到底去哪了

Can I go out to get some frozen yogurt?

我就不能出去买点冰酸奶吗

If you can go a couple weeks, not murdering any boyfriends

如果你可以出去两周 不杀死你的男友的话

Did you talk to anyone?

你有跟人说话吗

You know me, just get one frozen yogurt in me,

你了解我的就吃一点冰酸奶

I just tell all my secrete.

我就会说吐真言

Is this a joke to you?

你觉得这很好玩吗

You will not be laughing when we're both in jail, young lady.

你我进监狱了 你就笑不出来了 小姑娘

Mum, it was twenty minutes.

妈妈 就只有20分钟

I asked you to do one thing.

我就让你做一件事

Nicole, after everything I've done for you——

你可在我给你做了这么多之后

boarding school in France, taking you in when you needed help.

法国的寄宿学校 当你需要帮助时 我也打开大门接纳你

I am sorry. It won't happen again.

对不起 再也不会出现这种事了

You're right. It won't happen again.

当然 再也不会出现这种事了

Because from now on you don't leave my sight.

从现在开始 你不能出我的视线

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/cnbdjj/526112.html