《丑女贝蒂》精讲 119你就是贝蒂的助手了(在线收听

W: Yes. I brought her into learn about fashion.

我知道 我带她来学时尚的

Go grab her a chair. She'll be quiet as a mouse.

给她拿把椅子 她保证安静

M:Okay. Sure. So, Nicol,

好的 好的 尼克

what have you been doing since boarding school?

从寄宿学校毕业以后都干嘛了

What brings you back?

怎么回来了

B: Wilhelmina? I'm sorry to interrupt.

威廉敏娜 很抱歉打扰你

W: Don't be sorry.Being sorry takes time.Just spit it out.

别说抱歉 浪费时间 有话快说

B: Well, I've requested an assistant from the pool,

我申请派给我一名助手

but H.R.says you have to sign off on it.

但是人力资源说需要你签字

M: But you never stay with your mom for this long.

可你以前从来不跟你妈妈待这么久

Is it boy trouble?

是跟男生有麻烦了吗

Didn't you meet some guy backpacking through Europe?

你不是跟一个背包族小子环游欧洲吗

What ever happened to him?

他怎么了

W: You need an assistant? Done. Walk this way.

你需要助理是吗 没问题 跟我走

B: Really? Wow, thank you.

真的吗 谢谢你

I have so much editorial work.I had no idea that...

我有太多工作要做 我都不知道

Oh, I thought we were... walking. We're here.

我以为我们要去那边 就在这里

W: Marc, I need to reassign you for a few days.

马克 我要把你派出去几天

M: Reassign me?

派出去

B: Oh,no. No, no, no.I didn't

哦 不用 我不需要

W: Yes.

你需要

W: Betty here needs an assistant,and you are it.

贝蒂需要一个助理 就是你了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/cnbdjj/526115.html