《永远的北极熊》精讲 04(在线收听

I want to be home with my family.

我想和家人回家

You Will, Daddy.

你会的 爸爸

I love you.

我爱你们

We love you. I love you too, Daddy.

我们也爱你 我也爱你 爸爸

Love you too. Thank you.

我也爱你 谢谢

The lights on the roof come in our window at night and it's too bright.

晚上 楼顶有灯会射进我们的窗户里 而且太亮了

I can't sleep. It's bright as day.

我都睡不着 跟白天一样亮

I'll make a curtain. They're huge security lights.

我会给你弄个窗帘 妈妈 那是巨大的安全灯

Like you would see at a prison. Amelia!

就是在监狱看到的那种 艾米丽娅

I also wish we could have stayed out in the country, but there are no good jobs in Sudbury.

我也希望我们能住在乡下 但萨德伯里 已经没有能赚钱的工作了

Your job here isn't good.

你在这的工作也不好啊

I'm gonna find a better one.

我会去找一个更好的

Why can't Daddy live here with us?

为什么爸爸不能和我们一起住

I hate visiting him at the halfway house.

我不喜欢去那个 小旅馆里探望他

It's almost as bad as the hospital.

那里跟医院一样糟

Daddy's still recovering from his breakdown.

爸爸还在和他的病情作斗争

He's a way better cook than you.

他做的饭也比你做的好吃

Faith!

费瑟

What is that?

那是什么

It's a flower. It's pretty.

是花 很漂亮啊

Police officer, how can it be?

警官 怎么会

You can arrest everybody but cruel Stack O'Lee

你可以逮捕任何人 但除了残忍的斯塔克 奥利

That bad man Oh, cruel Stack O'Lee...

那个坏蛋 残忍的斯塔克 奥利

My father lives here.

我爸爸住在这

How did you know how to get here?

你是怎么知道怎么来这的

Came all the way from school?

从学校过来的吗

So, what's your plan? What's my plan?

你有什么计划 我的计划

Mmm...

嗯...

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yydbjxjj/526240.html