《永远的北极熊》精讲 09(在线收听

I can get my MBA in 18 months, and then I come back to Boston, I get a job and I move back in.

如果我不能在18个月内拿到MBA 那我就回波士顿来 找份工作 搬回来

But... but... but... I mean, yes. Yes. I know it is a lot. No, no, no, no, no.

但 但 但...我是说 对 对 我知道这任务有些重 不 不 不

But... but... Uh... uh... uh... You know, the doctor even said that I would be...

但 但...呃 呃 呃... 你知道 医生都说了我...

I suppose it'd be good for me to have... to have some purpose.

我觉得如果我能下点决心 那样可能会比较好

A routine. That's what the doctor said.

日常 这是医生说的

That's exactly what you need. Yes, yes, a routine.

那就是你需要的 对 对 一种日常

Putting food on the table. Yes. Taking them to school every... morning.

把食物端上餐桌 对 每天早上 带她们...去学校

Putting them to bed every night.

每天晚上哄她们睡觉

Making sure they brush their teeth and their hair

确保她们每天都刷两次牙

twice a day. The laundry.

和梳头发 洗衣服

My God, that sounds like a lot.

我的天呐 听起来好像很多

Cam, it is a lot. But we are sinking deeper and deeper into a hole.

卡姆 是很多 但我们正在一个洞里越沉越深

Cam, I have to do something. Do you understand? Oh, Maggie, you're right.

卡姆 我必须做点什么 你明白吗 玛姬 你说的对

I mean, that new school of theirs

我是说 她们那所新学校

certainly feels like a bit of a reformatory.

感觉有点像少年管教所

It's grim. And you and I went to good schools.

这太无情了 我们俩都上过好学校

We had piano lessons. I never had any lessons.

我们上过钢琴课 我从没上过课

But you learned to fence and you learned to ski and play chess...

不 但你学会了击剑 滑雪和象棋

But I never had lessons. My family taught me those things.

但我从没上过课 这些都是我家人教我的

The point is, Cameron, you and I, we had the best education, and I want that for our children.

卡梅伦 重点是 我和你 我们接受过最好的教育 我希望我们的孩子也可以

I do too, but 18 months, that's a lot of routine.

我也希望 但18个月 这是很多日常啊

You can do it. And I'll come every weekend to help you.

你可以的 我每周末都会来帮你

Every weekend? Every weekend.

每个周末 每个周末

And you'll stay here with us? Of course. Yes.

你会和我们住一起 当然 是的

So we'll be like a family again? Yes.

那我们又可以像一家人了 是的

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yydbjxjj/526245.html