《永远的北极熊》精讲 10(在线收听

I'm afraid we need to intervene on our son's behalf and say no.

恐怕我们需要 代表我们的儿子说不

He's not up to the task. I know he can do it.

他担负不起这个任何 我知道他能做到

The doctor says I need more responsibilities, not less.

医生说我需要更多的责任心 而不是更少的

You're a man. Even if you could, why would you want to?

你是个男人 就算你可以 你有这个必要吗

We just don't want you to tax yourself, darling boy.

我们只是不希望 你有那么大的负担 亲爱的

We met with Dr Wendell.

我们见过了文德尔医生

He says Cam made an excellent recovery from his breakdown, and he thinks that he can do it.

他说卡姆已经从他的精神崩溃中 很好地恢复过来了 而且他也觉得他能做到

Is this something to do with feminism?

这是什么女权运动吗

We're living at the poverty level.

我们现在处于贫困水平

The girls are going to a terrible school.

女儿们要去一家很烂的学校

Our children went to the best schools.

我们的孩子们都上的 是最好的学校

It didn't add up to much.

但也没什么效果啊

Our children are delightful!

我们的孩子很可爱

Absolutely, but not one of them is selfsupporting.

当然了 但他们中没有一个 能够自给自足

Well, Murray, lest you forget, neither are we.

莫里 你忘了 我们也不能啊

I think it's admirable what Maggie's doing.

我觉得玛姬所做的非常令人钦佩

I agree. Very commendable.

我同意 非常值得赞美

Don't we have some silver or some crystal we could sell?

我们没有什么 银子或水晶能拿去卖的

That wouldn't even pay for this meal.

那些连这顿饭钱都不够

No. No, no, Maggie Stuart.

不 不 不 玛姬 斯图亚特

You cannot leave your family. Pauline, I'm desperate.

你不能离开你的家人 宝琳娜 我很绝望

We have no money. Here, like... like... What... what is this?

我们没有钱了 给 这个 这个 这是什么

We've been doing this for 45 minutes.

我们这样已经45分钟了

If you put this here, you have more room for everything else.

如果你把这个放在这 你就有更多空间放其他东西了

Why does he keep rearranging everything? It was fine before.

他为什么一直在换来换去 之前本来好好的

We have to go. We're heading into wretched traffic.

我们得走了 不然马上就迎来交通高峰了

I know we have to leave. I'm saying goodbye to the girls.

我知道我们得走了 我现在在和女儿们道别

Sorry, Peter. Meme. Don't be upset.

对不起 彼得 米米 别难过

Honey. Who is this wimp?

宝贝 这家伙是谁

He's Carol Webber's cousin.

他是卡罗尔 韦伯的表哥

He's moving back to New York with his mom.

他正好要跟他妈妈搬回纽约去

He's making you drive? It's probably better if I do.

他让你开车 我来开会比较好

Cam, take a picture of us.

卡姆 过来 给我们拍张照

Hey! Come on. Cam!

嘿 快点 卡姆

Mommy loves you.

妈妈爱你们

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yydbjxjj/526246.html