《永远的北极熊》精讲 31(在线收听

So do you, Maggie. Well, what do you know?

你也是 玛姬 这谁能知道呢

I'll be better when I get a job and I come back here.

我找到工作后会更好 然后我会回来

Thank you. Thank you so much for making this possible.

谢谢你 非常感谢你让这些有可能

Stop sleeping on the sofa

别再睡沙发了

and spend the night with me in a bed.

到床上和我一起睡

No. I can't go in your room, Cam.

不 我不能去你房里 卡姆

Why not? Oh! It's beyond belief. You...

为什么不行 真是难以置信 你...

Cam, you have three bicycles in there.

卡姆 你在里面放了三辆脚踏车

That's your reason? Yes!

那就是你的理由 是的

You have cans of paint thinner.

还有几罐油漆稀释剂

Last time I went in there, I came out and I had motor oil

上次我进去 出来的时候

all over my pants.

裤子上全是机油

Cam, it's ridiculous. Then I'll clean it!

卡姆 那太荒谬了 那我就清理好

That would be really nice.

那可太好了

It might make it more inviting.

那样一来那房间就更诱人了

You never said anything about this to me before.

你之前从未跟我说过这些事

I'm done nagging you about your room. You're a grown man.

我不想因为你房间的事唠叨你 你已经是大人了

And you don't find my room inviting?

你不觉得我的房间很诱人

No!

是的

Not me or anyone else.

我或者别人都不会这么想

I'm pretty sure not even you. Oh, definitely not me.

我肯定你也是如此 我肯定不是

That's it. I'll clean it. Two days tops.

好了 我会清理的 两天之后

You'll see. It'll be a thing of beauty.

你会看到一个美丽的房间

OK. We'll see. And till then?

好的 走着瞧 在那之前呢

What?

什么

There's a semiprivate stairwell.

那里有一间半私人的楼梯间

What do you say?

你认为怎样

Oh. My stairwell days are over.

我住楼梯间的日子结束了

You had stairwell days?

你以前住过楼梯间

Maggie Stuart?

玛姬 斯图亚特

I'm about to finish my MBA at Columbia Business School,

我很快就要完成在 哥伦比亚商学院的MBA了

so I come to you with wonderful references

所以我也带来了

from Professor Wilson,

威尔逊教授的推荐信

and I've been offered a futures job at E.F. Hutton, in New York,

我也收到了纽约 E.F.哈顿公司的任职邀请

but Howard and Company is where I want to be.

但是贵公司才是我想来的地方

E.F. Hutton? Yes.

E.F.哈顿公司 是的

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yydbjxjj/526267.html