实用商务英语会话 场景82:汇款业务(在线收听

How much would you like to remit?

您想汇多少钱?

Where would you like to remit it?

您想汇到哪里?

Which method of remittance would you like?

您想用什么汇款方式?

You don't need telegraphic transfer.

您不需要采用电汇方式。

I suggest you remit the money by electronic funds transfer.

我建议您用电子汇款。

It takes about two days.

大概要花两天时间。

The cost for a $2,000 remittance to Hongkong is $10.

汇款2000美元到香港的费用是10美元。

Please fill out this remittance bill.

请填写这张汇款单。

Please write down the name and address of the beneficiary.

请填写收款人的名字和地址。

You may write a few words to the recipient In this blank if you like.

如果您愿意,您可以在这一空格中给收款人写几句话。

I'm sorry, sir, but your remittance hasn't reached us yet.

对不起,先生。您的汇款还没有到。

We have to deduct a charge from the remittance.

我们得从汇款里面扣除一笔手续费用。

We'll notify you as soon as your remittance comes.

您的汇款一到我们就通知您。

We have a transfer of $500 from China for you.

有从中国给您汇来的500美元。

Helping a Customer Send Money

帮客户汇款

I want to send some money to London. Can I handle that?

我想往伦敦汇一笔钱。我可以在您这里办理吗?

Yes, ma'am. How much would you like to remit? You need to send pounds sterling, ma'am. Do you have them?

可以,太太。您想汇多少钱?您得汇英镑,太太。您带来了吗?

Yes. I want to remit 300 pounds to a friend in London.

带来了。我想汇300英镑给我伦敦的一个朋友。

No problem. Do you want the money to go T/T, M/T or D/D?

没问题。您想用电汇、信汇还是票汇?

I know T/T is the quickest way and the commission is high. My friend isn't in urgent need.

我知道电汇最快,不过费用也高。我的朋友不急着用钱。

So, you don't need T/T. You can take M/T or D/D, and they will take a longer time for your friend to receive the money,

那您就不需要采用电汇方式了。你可以用信汇或者票汇,用这两种方式汇到您朋友那儿的时间会长一点儿,

but the formality for D/D is more complicated.

不过票汇的手续更麻烦些。

I'll take M/T.

我就用信汇吧。

For 300 to London, the commission is 3, please.

汇款300英镑到伦敦的费用是3英镑。

Here you are. Many thanks.

给您,多谢。

You are welcome.

不客气。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/syswyyhh/526279.html