《绝望的主妇》精讲447(在线收听

Hey. We'd better hurry. The movie starts in twenty minutes.

嘿,我们最好快点。电影20分钟后就要开场了。

There's been a slight change in plans. My mother had a couple of friends who really wanted to meet you,

计划有些小小的变动。我妈妈有些朋友他们很想见你

and I thought, what the heck? It could be fun. Do you mind?

我想“有什么好怕的? 会很有意思的”你介意吗?

Uh, no, I, I guess not.

呃,不,我-我想不会。

Hey, everybody, this is Bree.

嘿,大家好,这是Bree。

And this is my Uncle Sid.

这是我舅舅Sid.

Hi.

你好。

My Aunt Rosalie.

我阿姨Rosalie。

Hello.

你好。

Oh, and this is Stan Grazi, who does my mom's taxes.

哦,这是Stan Grazi,负责我妈妈的税金。

She's a knockout, George. Guess I owe you an apology.

她是那么引人注目,George。我想我欠你一个道歉。

Since I was single all these years, Stan kept telling my mom I was gay.

因为这些年我都是单身,Stan 一直跟我妈妈说我是个同性恋。

I'm still gonna need some proof. But I guess I'll be getting that in about nine months, hey, Bree?

我还需要一些证据。但我想我可以得到证实在九个月内,对吗,Bree?

What happens in nine months?

九个月内会发生什么?

That's just Stan's little joke about when we're gonna start our own family.

那只是Stan开的一个玩笑关于什么时候我们会有自己的家庭。

Now just so you know, Stan, it's gonna be a while before we even think about kids.

就像你所知道的,Stan,考虑要孩子还是以后的事呢。

I want Bree all to myself for a while.

我想自己好好和Bree独处一段时间。

Well, don't wanna wait too long. After forty, the eggs don't get any fresher. Am I right, Bree?

不需要等很久,40岁以后,卵就不再有活力了。我说的对吗,Bree?

If you'll excuse me, I, uh, I have to go.

请原谅,我得走了。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jwdzfjj/526468.html