《丑女贝蒂》精讲 127你曲解我雇佣你的原因了(在线收听

(B=Betty L=Lexie D=Daniel)

D: Hey, Lexie. How about a cup coffee?

Lexie 来杯咖啡怎么样

L: Oh, yeah, I'd love one. Thanks.

噢 好的 我想要 谢谢

D: Oh, uh, OK.

好吧

B: Finished your fact-checking.

做完你的信息核实了

D: Thanks.

谢谢

B: So, uh, you're getting her coffee now?

你要给她倒咖啡了吗

D: Yeah, you know what? I don't think it's working out so well with Lexie, which is weird because I'm usually such a good judge of character.

是的 你知道吗 其实我觉得莱克西还没有熟悉工作 奇怪啊 我通常都很会识人

B: Yeah.

是吧

D: I picked you, didn't I?

我选择了你 不是吗

B: Uh, no, not exactly.Your father picked me precisely so that you wouldn't do what you always do, which is hire an assistant that you want to sleep with.

不完全是 你的父亲选中了我 这样你就不会重蹈覆辙 雇用助理只为和她睡觉

D: Really?

是吗

L: Is that why you hired me?

你因此雇我的吗

D: Hey, Lexie.

你好 莱克西

L: You're disgusting.

恶心的人

D: No, no.

不是的

B: Oh, my god. I didn't know she was right there.Do you want me to go to say something to her?

天啊 我不知道她在那 想让我去跟她解释吗

D: No, you're busy. My problem. I can handle it.

不 你有你的事 我的问题自己解决

Lexie, I really need to apologize to you.

Lexie 我必须跟你道歉

You heard something out of context and I really want you to know that's not the reason I hired you.

你听到的只是只言片语 我想要你知道那不是我雇用你的原因

I mean, I promise you, the more you get to know me, the more you'll realize I'm not just like that, okay?

我保证在慢慢了解我之后你就会知道我不是那种人

L: What is wrong with you?

你有毛病啊

D: No, no.

不是

L: You think you can just grab me?

你以为你能随便摸我吗

D: It was an accident. I was trying to reach for your shoulder.

这是意外我是想拍你的肩膀

L: You dirty old man.

你这个下流的老男人

D: No, no. Sorry... I'm, sorry... I'm... Lexie, I'm sorry. Lexie. Old?

不 莱克西 对不起 Lexie 老男人

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/cnbdjj/526570.html