《丑女贝蒂》精讲 142你是无人取代的(在线收听

Please tell me you did not say that!

求你告诉我你没那么说

Well, what was I supposed to say?

不然要我怎么说

You shouldn't have said anything.

你什么都不应该说

You should have decked him.

你应该给他一拳

Hilda, you were right.

希尔达 你说得没错

I don't know why I keep hoping that things are gonna

我不明白为什么我一直希望我们能

work out between me and Matt.

重归于好

I'm so stupid!

我太笨了

You are not stupid, okay?

你不笨 明白吗

You were just following your stupid heart.

你只是听从了你那愚蠢的心

I know it's ridiculous.

我知道很荒唐

It's just, I can't help but feel replaced.

我情不自禁感觉被取代了

That is not true!

那不是真的

You are one of a kind, Betty Suarez,

你是独一无二的 Betty Suarez

and don't you ever forget it.

你不许忘记那一点

Nobody could ever replace you, okay?

没人能取代你 明白吗

Okay. look, I gotta go.

知道了 我要挂了

I'm meeting Daniel. Bye.

我要去见丹尼尔了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/cnbdjj/526585.html