《再次出发之纽约遇见你》精讲 02跟不上时代的音乐人(在线收听

Bands doing audio commentary on their own music

乐队给自己的音乐做评论音轨

is so fucking lame, Saul,

真蠢 索尔

and you know it.

你自己也清楚

Ten years ago, man, you would've shit on that idea.

十年前你看都看不会这个想法

It's something.

挺不错的啊

It's an idea.

这是理念

It's something that helps keep the lights on.

它可以吸引关注

It's something.

挺不错的

We need vision, not gimmicks.

我们要的是远见 不是噱头

That's us.

那才是我们

I've been following you, Mr. Mulligan.

我一直在听你的 穆里根先生

Down a track on every long shot

在过去五年中

you've been bringing in here for the last five years,

你提出的每一个长远计划

and which one of them has come in?

有哪一个成功了

Which one?

哪一个

Dan. Dan!

丹 丹

See you later, brother Saul.

再见 我的好兄弟索尔

Dan!

We need to talk, man.

我们需要谈谈

Come back here.

回来

Don't you walk away from me, man.

你别想走开

You can't do this shit, man.

你不能这么做

You can't pull this shit, dude.

你不能这么搞

You can't pull this shit!

你不能这么搞

You want to do...

你想要怎样

Don't do this here.

别在这里撒泼

I'm gonna do it right fucking here.

我就是要在这里撒泼

Let's do it, then. All right, let's do it!

行啊 好啊 来啊

Because they know, they know.

因为他们都知道

They know what?

他们知道什么

These people know that they are sitting behind those desks

他们之所以能坐在这工作

because I started an independent record label

全靠我当年在酒吧楼上

above that bar, Saul.

成立了这个独立唱片公司 索尔

And we changed the way that things were gonna be done, man.

我们改变了唱片行业的规则

Nurture and foster.

注重鼓励与培养

Things change, times change.

社会在进步 时代在改变

People got to change with them, Dan.

人们需要与时俱进 丹

It's not working.

你已经融不进来了

You got to go.

该离开了

I don't have time for this shit, man.

我没时间管这烂摊子

I got my own shit going on, all right?

我自己的烂摊子已经够多了

I'm getting... I'm taking my client list.

我要拿走我的客户名单

I'm out of here, man.

我不在这里干了

I am fucking out of here.

我不在这里混了

What are you talking about?

你在说什么

They signed to us.

他们跟我们签的约

Don't bother her.

别烦她

Don't bother her.

别烦她

It's not Jerry Maguire.

你以为公司不用赚钱吗

Dad, let's go.

爸爸 走吧

I'm taking my art, then.

我要拿走我的艺术品

That's it, I'm taking the art.

没错 我要把它带走

It's my art. I paid for it.

这是我的 我掏钱买的

I bought it. I picked it out.

是我买的 我选的

I got it. Get away from me. Get away.

我来 走开 走开

I got it, I got it. No, you don't. Let go.

我扶住了 不 你放手

Stop it! Leave it there.

别动 把它放在这

I'm coming back for that.

我回头再来拿

That's mine.

那是我的

All of that's mine.

那些都是我的

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zccfznyyjnjj/526663.html