《再次出发之纽约遇见你》精讲 09老友笑谈(在线收听

Oh my God! Hello! Look at you!Oh my God!

我的天啊 你好 看看你 我的天啊

He has the studio for three months, and then we go on tour,so I think we're staying for six?

他要录三个月 然后我们去巡演 所以我们会待六个月

This is unbelievable.You're total rock stars.Which studio is he working with?

太难以置信了 你们都成大明星了 他跟哪个录音室合作

Electric Lady. Oh, fuck off.I know. Oh my...Cool, isn't it? Are you serious?

电音女士 不会吧是的 我的天...很棒吧 你是认真的吗

So, uh, this is me. Aw, it's lovely.

这就是我家了 好温馨

It's like that old joke.You put the key in the door, you break a window.

听过那个老掉牙的笑话吧屋子小得你开门都能碰到窗

My God, look at all this stuff.

天啊 看看这些东西

Yeah, a lot of the studios, uh, are upgrading.So they're practically giving stuff away.I can record an album here soon.

有很多录音室都在升级 换下来的设备都很便宜的 很快我就可以在这里录唱片了

Well, that'd be cool.

那很好啊

Look at you. You've got CDs.

瞧 你还有CD呢

Yeah, I just phased out all my cassettes. Have a sit down.

我把我的磁带都淘汰了 坐吧

It's very retro of you.

你还真复古

I have whiskey or water.

要威士忌还是水

Whiskey, please. Of course you will.

威士忌 当然了

Look what you've got.

你还有这个

People are going crazy for that here.

人们会为了这个发疯的

When I play a show, and the people know I went to college in Bristol,the first thing they ask is if I know your boyfriend.

我参加演出的时候 如果我告诉他们我是在布里斯托上的大学 他们肯定会问我认不认识你男朋友

Tell me about it.I'm becoming "Dave Kohl's girlfriend" back home.I'm like, "Hello, we used to be a team.What happened?"

可不是嘛 他们都叫我"戴夫·科尔的女朋友"我就说 "我们以前是一个乐队的 怎么了"

Ah, you know what they say,get your songs in a movie.

你也能想到他们会说什么 你们的歌成了原声带 什么的

So this is me. This is where I've been for God knows how long.

这就是我家 我从到这就一直住在这

I love it. Do you?Yeah.

我喜欢这儿 是吗 真的

Did you see the bed? I made that bed.

看到那床了吗 我自己做的

That's impressive. How do you get up there?

真有创意 可是你从哪儿上去

I vault. I vault.

我翻上去 我翻上去

You vault? With a pole?

翻上去 用竿撑吗

No, no pole. It's just, it's one...I do it in one straight, like, one straight luge.

不 不用竿 我就是 用一个 用一个平底雪橇

Unless I'm drunk, in which... in which case I...it's often a dismount.

喝醉的时候除外 喝醉了我就...经常摔下来

God. It's the back I like.

天哪 我喜欢这个封底

It's like he's holding a guitar,but he wants you to think it's his penis.He's saying, "Look, it's a guitar, but it's not.This is the actual size of my penis."

他拿着一把吉他 但是他希望你们认为那是他的老二 就像是在说 "看 你觉得这是吉他吗 不 这是我的老二 就是这么大"

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zccfznyyjnjj/526670.html