《再次出发之纽约遇见你》精讲 18为女儿能力担忧(在线收听

What are you doing?

你瞎搅合什么

That ain't cool. What? What?

别多事 怎么了

I don't know if she can play guitar well enough to play on a track.

她那点水平不一定能一起录

I don't want to embarrass her. What if she can't play?

我不想让她难堪 万一弹不好呢

Look, it's going to be easy. Let her do it.

没关系的 让她来吧

Hey, babe? Hey.

亲爱的

Um, where's Violet? Well, she's... Violet?

瓦莱特呢 她...瓦莱特

Listen, I was wondering, uh,you think it would be cool if she came and played guitar on one of these songs that I'm recording on Thursday?

我有个想法 周四录歌的时候不如让她来弹吉他怎么样

She's terrible at guitar.

她弹得可糟糕了

Well, she's not bad. She's terrible.

还不差吧 很糟糕

I think she'll be OK.

我觉得没问题

Well, she's... Yeah. 5:00, will you bring her?

她... 5点 带她来吧

I mean, that's up to you.

由你决定

Yeah. I'll text you the address. I mean, I'll bring her.

地址我发短信给你 我会带她来的

Why don't you come, too?

你也一起来吧

Come on. No way.

来吧 没门

Come on. Just come. It'll be fun.

来吧 来就是了 很好玩的

I want you to come. I'll think about it. OK.

我真心希望你来 我会考虑的

I'll come, maybe.

也许会来

Thank you. All right.

谢谢 没事

Bye. Thank you.Bye.

再见 谢谢 再见

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zccfznyyjnjj/526679.html