《功夫熊猫2》精讲 12打金刚木(在线收听

I think I prefer the mast.

我想我还是喜欢桅杆。

Apologies. I used to punch the ironwood trees by the palace to train. Now I feel nothing.

抱歉,我以前训练的时候都是打金刚木。现在我没有任何感觉。

That's severely cool.

这真是太酷了。

Again!

再来!

So, this punching ironwood trees, how long did you have to do that?

那么打金刚木桩,你练了多久呢?

Twenty years. - Oh, 20,20 years.

20年。- 噢,20,20年。

Is there any, you know, faster way?

有没有,你知道的,捷径?

You know, until you, you know, don't feel anything?

你知道的,到你,你知道…没有任何感觉?

No. Besides I don't think hard style is your thing.

没有!而且我觉得你不适合硬朗的风格。

Po, why are you really out here?

阿宝,你到底为什么出来?

I just found out that my dad isn't really my dad.

我刚发现我老爸不是我亲生爸爸。

Your dad? The goose.

你老爸?那只鹅。

That must have been quite a shock.

你一定很震惊吧。

And this bothers you? - Are you kidding me?

这事困扰着你?- 开玩笑?

We're warriors, right? Nerves of steel. Souls of platinum. Like you.

我们是大侠,不是吗?意志如钢铁。元神如铂金。就像你。

So hard-core, you don't feel anything.

骨头这么硬,没有任何感觉。

I was...- So, what are you guys talking about?

我…- 你们两个在讲什么呢?

Nothing. Nothing.

没什么,没什么。

Po's having daddy issues.

阿宝因为老爸问题而烦恼。

I'm so lucky. I don't have any problems with my dad.

我真幸运!我没有老爸的问题。

Maybe it's because Mom ate his head before I was born.

也许因为在我出生前,我老妈就吃掉了他脑袋。

I don't know. - Mantis, this isn't about you. Po is the one freaking out.

我不知道。- 螳螂,这和你没关系。抓狂的是阿宝。

I'm not freaking out. - Po. -I'm freaking in. - Po!

我不抓狂。- 阿宝。-我心平气和。- 阿宝!

What? - We're here. Gongmen City.

什么?- 我们到了。宫门城。

My father's throne.

我父亲的宝座。

He used to let me play here beside him, promising someday, this throne would be mine.

过去他常常让我在旁边玩,有一天许诺我这个宝座会是我的。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/gfxm2jj/526775.html