《功夫熊猫2》精讲 16一起战斗(在线收听

Guys, are we going or not? Do you want to meet us there later?

伙计们,现在要去吗?还是想晚点再跟我们会合?

I mean, you do want to take back your city, right?

我是说,你们想拿回你们的城,不是吗?

Of course we do.

我们当然想。

But if we stand up to Shen, he will turn the weapon on the city.

但是如果我们对付沈,他就会把兵器对准整座城。

Listen to yourself. You're protecting Gongmen City by not protecting Gongmen City?

听听你说的,你保护宫门城的方式就是不保卫宫门城?

If we all fight together...- Then the weapon would kill everyone.

如果我们一起战斗……- 那兵器就会杀了每个人。

Oh, would it? Then we use...a sneak attack!

哦,是吗?那我们来个偷袭!

We get inside and then...- And then you will be stopped by the unstoppable weapon.

我们偷偷溜进去,然后……- 然后你就会被阻止……被无坚不摧的兵器。

Nothing's unstoppable except for me when I'm stopping you from telling me something's unstoppable!

你跟我说有什么东西无坚不摧而我要告诉你,无坚不摧的东西不存在,除了我!

Master Ox, I'm not letting you stay in this cell.

铁牛大师,我不会让你待在这个监房里的。

I'd like to see you get me out!

我倒要看看你怎么让我出去!

You guys see that? It's called being awesome.

你们看见了吗?这就叫厉害。

Come on! Whatever happened to being heroes?

拜托!英雄们都怎么了?

The only hero in this town is a dead one!

这座城唯一的英雄已经死了!

Like I said, you are not getting me out of this cell!

我说过,我不会让你们带我离开监房的!

Yes! All right, let's go!

对!好吧,我们走!

I get the top bunk.

我要睡上铺。

It's time to surrender, panda. Kung fu is dead.

是时候投降了,熊猫,功夫已经死了。

I...You...Kung fu is dead? Fine!

我,你们,功夫已经死了?好吧!

You stay in your prison of fear with bars made of hopelessness.

你们就恐惧地活着,在绝望栏杆围着的监牢里。

And all you get are three square meals a day of shame!

终日吃着三顿丰盛的耻辱大餐!

With despair for dessert.

还有绝望点心。

We'll take on Shen and prove to all those who are hungry for justice and honour that kung fu still lives!

我们会同沈战斗,向那些渴望公道和荣耀的人们证明功夫还活着!

Monkey? !

金猴?!

You! You're mine!

你!你归我了!

I'll tell you what's gonna be yours!

我来告诉你什么归你!

My fist in your plush, cuddly, super-soft face!

送拳头在你毛茸茸,惹人爱,超级软的脸上!

Get him!

抓住他!

Get me out of here! - Yes, sir!

带我离开这里!- 遵命,大人!

Stop him!

快阻止他!

Faster!

快点!

Yeah! Go, go!

耶!冲啊,冲啊!

Lose him! - Yes, sir!

甩掉他!- 是,先生!

Viper! - Hang on!

灵蛇!- 抓紧了!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/gfxm2jj/526779.html