《功夫熊猫2》精讲 25坚强(在线收听

Honestly, guys, I never thought I'd die like this.

说实话,伙计们,我从没想过我会这样死。

I always thought I'd meet a nice girl and settle down and then she'd eat my head. So sad.

我一直以为我会遇见一个不错的姑娘安家,然后她吃掉我脑袋。真伤心。

We cannot give up hope. Po would want us to remain strong. Hard-core. Right, Tigress?

我们不能放弃希望。阿宝希望我们坚强,强大,对吧娇虎?

Lord Shen, what about the bridge? - Nothing stands in my way.

沈王爷,桥怎么办?- 没有什么能阻碍我的道路。

Fire!

开火!

You coward!

你这个懦夫!

Po?

阿宝?

Po?

阿宝?

How many times do I have to kill the same stinking panda?

我要杀一模一样的臭熊猫多少次啊?

Shen! A panda stands between you and your destiny.

沈!一只熊猫站在你和你的命运之间。

What?

什么?

Prepare yourself for a hot serving of justice.

自己准备好接受正义的惩罚吧。

What? - And now, free the Five!

什么?- 现在,放了他们五个!

Disc of Destruction!

毁灭飞盘!

OK. Take aim!

好吧,干掉他!

Ready?

准备?

You can't follow me.

你们跟不上我的。

功夫熊猫2.jpg

Just get him!

快瞄准他!

Yeah. Here we go. - Come on!

好吧,我来了- 拜托!

No, no, no, don't shoot! - Don't shoot!

不,不,不,别发射!- 别发射!

No, don't shoot!

不,别发射!

Don't shoot! - Don't shoot!

别发射!- 别发射!

You don't shoot! - I won't shoot if you won't shoot.

你不要发射!- 你不发射,我就不发。

Don't shoot! Cross fire! - Attack!

不要发射!交叉攻击!- 攻击!

Catch of Freedom! - Monkey!

接住自由!- 金猴!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/gfxm2jj/526788.html