《绝望的主妇》精讲496(在线收听

Hey. Um, I hope it's okay. Carlos let me in.

嘿,嗯,我希望没有打扰你,Carlos让我进来的。

Actually, I'm right in the middle of something, and I don't know when I'll be done.

实际上,我正在做一些事,情而我不知道什么时候能完成。

I'm just here to say I am sorry, and I have been a complete idiot.

我只是来说,我很抱歉,我是一个十足的笨蛋。

All done.

都过去了。

So cute. Cause it's beautiful!

太可爱了,因为它很漂亮!

Is the coast clear?

隔阂被清除了?

Yes, it is. We worked it out.

是的,我们把问题解决了。

No kidding. How'd you manage that one?

别开玩笑了,你们是怎么做到的?

Simple. Lynette admitted she was wrong and I agreed.

很简单,Lynette承认是她的错而我也那样认为

Well, ninety-nine percent wrong.

嗯,99%是我错。

Oh, whatever, close enough.

哦,反正也接近了。

Anyway, Tom's probably got dinner ready by now. So I should get going.

好吧,Tom可能现在已经准备好晚餐了,我也该走了。

Okay.

好吧。

Good night. Bye!

晚安,bye!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jwdzfjj/526939.html