《丑女贝蒂》精讲 152午餐给贝蒂带来的失落(在线收听

Betty: Mm! There you are. And there's Natalie.

你来了 还有娜塔丽

Daniel: So Natalie said how much fun you guys had earlier, so I thought you wouldn't mind if she joined us.

娜塔丽说之前你们谈得很投缘 所以我想带她来也无妨

Betty: Nope. what's to mind?

无妨 怎么会有妨碍呢

Waiter: And for you?

您要什么

Natalie: Just an iced tea for me.

来杯冰茶就好

Waiter: You got it.

知道了

Natalie: Yeah, thanks.

好 谢谢

Betty: Oh, you're not eating?

你不吃吗

Natalie: No, I'm on a special diet.

不是 我在节食

Betty: Oh. I mean, sorry, what is that?

抱歉 那是什么

Natalie:This is maca-greeny and cheese. Guess who gave me the recipe.

这是绿色意面和奶酪 猜猜是谁给我的食谱

Daniel: Um, Gloria?

格洛丽亚吗

Natalie: Of course.But this is actually good.

对了 这个真的很好吃

Betty: Who's Gloria?

谁是格洛丽亚

Daniel: She's this weird woman from group.

她是个古怪的女人

Natalie: Oh, she is not weird, she's eccentric.

她不古怪 她只是有点奇怪

Daniel: She wears leg warmers every single day.The point is she only eats green foods because she thinks they help her phase better.

她每天都穿暖腿套 更关键的是她只吃绿色食物 因为她觉得能更好地进阶

Betty: What's "phase"?

什么是进阶

Natalie: Oh, it's this exercise that we do.

是我们做的练习

Daniel: Involves breathing.

包括呼吸

Natalie: Yeah, it's... it's kind of hard to explain.Okay.

对 很难解释的 好

Daniel: Um, so you were gonna catch us up on things with you and Matt, right?

你打算跟我们谈谈你和马特的事情 对吗

Natalie: Oh, yeah. Daniel told me about you guys.You're getting back together or something?

对 丹尼尔告诉过我你们的事 你们和好了还是怎么的

Betty: No, actually. I don't think that's gonna be happening.Uh, I did think that maybe there was still something there, but apparently, he didn't, because he's taking someone else to Wilhelmina's party.

不 其实 我认为我们不会和好 我觉得可能还有希望 但很显然 他不会跟我和好 因为他会带别人去威廉敏娜的晚会

Daniel: Oh, I'm sorry.

Betty: No. I mean, thanks, but it's fine.Anyway, I was thinking how I used to always be your plus one at work events? Well, how do you feel about being mine this time?

对不起 没事 谢谢 没关系 我刚才还想我过去常常是你工作上的另一半 你可否这次带我过去作为报答呢

Daniel: Actually, um, I was already gonna bring someone...

其实 我已经有要带的人了

Betty: Oh. right. of course. Duh. I mean, you're the new me, huh?

好 很好 你是我当年的角色

Natalie: Yeah.

Daniel: But you can totally come and hang with us.

但你完全可以过来跟我们互动

Natalie: Yeah.

是的

Betty: Yeah, yeah. yeah, that would be fun. This is.

好 好 会有意思的 真的

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/cnbdjj/528513.html