《丑女贝蒂》精讲 155贝蒂与"交际家"会面(在线收听

Amanda: Finally! everybody's here already.

才来 大家都到了

Amanda’s friend: Oh, yeah! Hey! spicy little tamale.

好 小辣酱

Betty: These are all your friends?

这些是你所有的朋友了吗

Amanda: Yep. And they're all here to meet you. Well...

对 他们都是来见你的

Betty: Amanda, you said it was a mixer. Instead, it's a bunch of guys and me.

阿曼达 你说过是个综合性的好男人 结果 确实一帮男人和我

Amanda: God, would you stop talking about Matt already!

天 你能不能不要再说马特了

Betty: Who said anything about Matt?

谁说马特了

Amanda: Betty, he has moved on. You don't need him anymore. just get it together!

贝蒂 他已经看开了 你不在需要他了 振作起来

Betty:What?

什么

Andy: Betty? Hey, it's, uh, it's Andy.

贝蒂 我是 我是安迪

Betty: Andy, my favorite barista. You gave me a free cookie with my coffee the other day and I never got to thank you, so...Thanks.

安迪 最好的咖啡店员工 你那天给我的咖啡送了块免费小饼 我还一直没有谢谢你 那就 谢谢你

Andy: Yeah, yeah.No, happy to do it. I... c-can I get you a drink or some chips or...

是的 是的 不 我的荣幸 我能帮你拿杯喝的吗 或者薯片

Betty: Um, yeah, sure. I'll have some wine.

好啊 我就来杯酒吧

Andy: Great.

太好了

Amanda’s friend: Hi. I'm here about the ad you put in Craigslist...

嗨 我看了你登在交友网站上的广告

Amanda: Shh! Shut up about that! We're all friends here, okay?

嘘 闭嘴 来这儿的都是朋友 明白吗

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/cnbdjj/528516.html