《丑女贝蒂》精讲 157征友广告(在线收听

Betty: Actually, I've only ever been to Mexico one time.

事实上 我只去过墨西哥一次而已

Andy: Were all the women as beautiful and voluptuous as you?

那儿的女人也和你一样美艳动人吗

All: Oh, yeah!

是啊

Betty: I don't even know how to answer that. Um...

我都不知道该怎么回答你了

Uh-oh. Uh, will you excuse me just one second?

呃 抱歉我能离开一会儿吗

Amanda, this is gonna sound really weird, but your friend is putting your stuff in his bag.

阿曼达 说起来可能有点奇怪 你朋友正在顺手牵羊来着

Amanda: Oh, no, that's just... Joe. He's kind of klepto. It's totally cool.

没事的 那是乔 他其实算是个盗窃狂 蛮酷的

Jerry: Hey, are you into me or not? 'cause if you're not, I'm gonna answer this other ad.

嗨 你对我有意思没 如果没有的话 我就去应征别的广告了

Amanda: Okay, Jerry, you're...

杰瑞 你有点喝高了

Betty: Did you just say "other ad"?

你刚才是说“别的广告”吗

Betty: Okay, get out of here. Did he just say "other ad"?

行了 快走 他刚才是说“别的广告”吗

Amanda: I do not know what he was babbling about.I think he's probably a little jealous that you are so into Dean.

我完全不知道他在瞎说些什么 他可能有点嫉妒你跟迪安太来电了

Andy: Andy!

我叫安迪

Amanda: Same thing.

都一样

Andy: Wait, this is your Craigslist ad, right?

这是你发在交友网站上的广告吧

Betty: What?

什么

Amanda: No, no!

别看 别看

Betty: Hombres, are you into plus-size chicas? Amanda! You did this?

男人们 有人喜欢胖胖女吗 阿曼达 你发的这个

Amanda: Way to stick to the plan, guys.

同志们 都别走坚持住

Andy: Okay, everybody calm down.

大家都冷静

One friend: Why don't you come over here, eat some more dip and we can all just talk a little?

为什么不过来坐下吃点蘸酱饼干 我们可以多聊聊

Betty: Look, guys, I'm sorry.I don't know why she thought it was a good idea to bring you all here, but I can't do this, so bye.

听着各位 很抱歉 我不知道她为什么认为把你们叫来是个好主意 我实在应付不来 再见

Okay, this is what we're gonna do...We're just gonna go to a couple bars, maybe see who's cruising the high line.

好吧 接下来我们要做的是一起去几家酒吧 看看谁现在正在猎艳

Betty: Amanda, just give it up!

阿曼达 别折腾了

Friends: Wait, wait, wait, Betty. She wasn't that big anyway.

等等 等等 贝蒂 其实她还不是很胖

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/cnbdjj/528518.html