《丑女贝蒂》精讲 159真假侦探(在线收听

All right, Marc. tell me what we are doing here.

行了 马克 告诉我为什么来这儿

Well, it turns out your dirty P.I. is of the corrupt, b-grade, bridge-and-tunnel

variety, and somehow got himself married off to a hoagie franchise heiress.

你那个私人侦探很堕落 他绝对是下等的土包子类型 他不知怎么的和一个极其富有的女继承人结了婚

He has hoagie money? Mm-hmm. What's, uh, what's he blackmailing me for?

他有很多钱吗 为什么 那他到底为什么勒索我

Well, Princess Lunchmeat keeps him on a very short leash so she wouldn't appreciate photos of her keeping him on an even shorter leash.

午餐肉公主用皮带把他拴住了 她不希望我们拍她用皮带绑住他的照片

Who the hell are you?

你们是谁

We're looking for Castelar.

我们在找卡斯特拉

He's in there.

他在里面

I'll take it from here.

后面的事我接手了

She may want this.That was really brave.

她也许想要这个 你刚才很勇敢

Bite me, baby. Oh, yeah.

咬我吧 宝贝儿

I hope you're enjoying this.

愿你爽歪歪

Oh, yeah, baby, Yeah.This is a different class of shoe than you're used to, Detective.

太爽了 宝贝儿 这和你过去用的鞋子不是一种类型 大侦探

Smile! Hey! Who the hell are you?

笑一个 嘿 你们是谁

Who the hell are you? You're not Castelar.

你又是谁 你不是卡斯特拉

Yes, I am. no. I mean, no, no, no, I'm not. Oh, hell! Did my wife send you?

我是 不 不 不 我不是 妈的 是我妻子派你们来的吗

Aw. Oh, no. Marc, this is not the man who's blackmailing me but this is detective Castelar.Oh, damn it! Of course he didn't use his real name.

噢 不是吧 马克 这不是勒索我的那个人 但他确实是卡斯特拉侦探 哦 可恶 他当然不会用自己的真名字

He stole this man's identity 'cause he knew I'd try something like this.I should've seen it coming.

他盗用了这人的身份 因为他知道我会查他 我应该预料到的

So who's blackmailing you?

那到底是谁勒索你

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/cnbdjj/528520.html