《丑女贝蒂》精讲 160阿曼达来电致歉(在线收听

What do you want, Amanda? Betty, please don't hang up.

你想怎样 阿曼达 贝蒂 别挂电话

I feel so bad about what happened.

之前的事 我觉得糟透了

Yeah, so do I.

我也是

I just thought you'd have a better chance at a love connection if we placed an ad for your special needs.

如果把你的要求做成广告 相亲时就更容易成功

Please don't be mad at me.

请不要生我的气

I'm not mad.

我不是生气

I know that in your own warped, potentially life-threatening way, you're just trying to be a good friend.

我了解你只是以扭曲威胁恐吓的方式试着成为好朋友

Yeah. Totally.

没错 绝对

Hey, that guy Andy left his number if you want to give him a call.

安迪那家伙留了电话 你愿意打给他吗

I'm not interested. I decided I'm not going.

没兴趣 我决定不去了

Really?

真的

Mm-hmm. look, I gotta go. I'll talk to you later.

嗯 挂了 稍后打给你

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/cnbdjj/528521.html