《丑女贝蒂》精讲 164威廉敏娜有感而发的演说(在线收听

Are you still angry with me?

你还生我气吗

I wasn't angry.

我没有生气

I'm just sensitive about... our past.

只是对我们的过去很 伤感

Sometimes, I think I made a mistake.

有时候 我觉得自己犯了错

You were married, I was married.

你我当时都结了婚

It's sad, but... that child had no place in this world.

很难过 但是这孩子没有立足之地

People always ask me how I got involved with an organization that helps Tibetan refugee children.

人们总问我为什么加入帮助西藏难民儿童的组织

They usually say I'm in it for the tax break, which I am.

总说我这是为了减税 没错是为了减税

But the real reason——my heart goes out to those motherless children.

但真正的原因是我的心与这些缺乏母爱的孩子连在一起

They have no one to fight for them,

没人为他们伸张正义

And that's what a mother does.

那是母亲的职责

She never gives up on her child.

她从不放弃自己的孩子

I will not rest until I've raised enough money to help every one of those kids get what they need to survive.

我将一直努力筹钱帮助这些孩子生存下去

Because that's... that's what I would do for my own child.

因为那也是我会为自己的孩子做的

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

谢谢 谢谢 谢谢

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/cnbdjj/528525.html