《丑女贝蒂》精讲 166阿曼达和贝蒂在聚会相遇(在线收听

Here you go.

给你

I'll take one, please.

我也要一杯

Hey, Amanda, you made it. I'm glad you got in.

喂 阿曼达 你来了 我很高兴你能进来

I was worried they might cause a ruckus at check-in

我还在担心在门卫那会发生争吵

since I ended up with six plus ones on my list.

因为我带了六个人来参加这个派对

Oh. Oh, I didn't realize you could have multiple plus ones.

我都不知道我们可以带很多伴来

Yeah, I just didn't think it was fair that none of the support staff got invited.

不是 我只是觉得没有邀请后勤人员很不公平

I mean, you guys deserve to have fun, too, right?

你们应该偶尔好好玩玩

Right. Is one of those for me? No.

对 有杯给我的吗 不是

Yes, hello.

喂 你好

Uh, I...I wonder if you might help me.

我 我想知道你能否帮我这个忙

I gave my son up for adoption many years ago.

许多年前我把我儿子送去收养

I want to find him now.

现在我想把他找回来

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/cnbdjj/528527.html